- Have a lifelong addiction to bicycles and/or motorcycles?
- Newcastle location within minutes of the beach and trails
- Great work environment and young team culture
- Stoke out on seeing brands in control out in the wild because of your hard work?
- Consider yourself reliable and can GSD (Get S$%t Done).
- Want to work with some of the world’s best brands
Lusty Industries Pty Ltd is a successful Distribution Company that supplies and services the Motorcycle and Bicycle retail channels with some of the world’s most premium and desired brands throughout Australia. If you have seen a mountain bike in Australia it most likely has a product on it from a brand that we sell.
We value passion, motivation, and determination. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and give it a go. Our success is based on innovation, teamwork, and collaboration, and we look for passionate, dedicated team players who ‘make it happen’.
As part of the journey, we are looking to appoint a Senior Brand Manager. Based in our beachside facility, and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team, the position will take ownership of several of our global brands. specifically:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the full life-cycle product portfolio for several major global brands
- Using best in class systems and tools to forecast, execute and make data-driven decisions to achieve targets and P/L objectives
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, Logistics, and Marketing to maximise the market realisation
- Be an absolute excel advocate and data-driven ninja
- Liaising with global brands to ensure clear road maps and optimisation around the product, planning, placement, and promotions within brand guidelines
- Will possess excellent interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, can handle a variety of responsibilities, and is of the highest personal integrity.
- Regular and effective communication both inbound and outbound internally and externally
- Have a deep-rooted passion to keep the stoke in building long term relationships while finding new opportunities
- Embrace technology as part of making day-to-day tasks more efficient.
- Willingness to attend events and trade shows as a representative of the company.
- Be well versed with B2B platforms.
- 3 – 5 years brand management experience and working to budgets, KPI’s and P&L
- Effective interpersonal skills with a ‘customer-first’ mindset
- Demonstrated experience in developing data and ERP results to better the day to day across the team
- Leadership skills and the ability to effectively delegate, guide, and mentor team members to achieve results
- Self-directed, with the ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction while leading and mentoring a junior team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective negotiation skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Administration, coordination, and organisational skills
- Commitment to excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Passion and motivation regarding sales, customer service, and the brands that we sell
- Computer literacy, including demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite most notably Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of our energetic team. You must be able to work hard and have FUN!
You will need to be able to work independently and willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done working through challenges as they come to hand. You will be part of a small passionate team of employees in a progressive and Dynamic Industry buoyant through the current pandemic.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a highly motivated, growing team and contribute daily to the success of our brands in the market and our customers.
Ideally, we are seeking an immediate start and only those applicants who are suitable experienced will be contacted.
Lusty Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those successful will be contacted.
Employment Agencies are requested not to contact the company.
To enquire about the position, or submit your application, please click on the ‘Show Contact Information’ button below.