PSI Cycling is proud to be the Australian distributor of world class and innovative bicycle and equipment brands including Cannondale, GT Bicycles, Mongoose, Schwinn, ABUS, Goodyear, Lezyne, Fox Racing and the entire SRAM family of products including SRAM, Zipp, Time, Quarq, RockShox, Avid and Truvativ.
Our PSI Cycling team has decades of industry experience between us and we are passionate about cycling. A mixture of ex-pros, local crit heroes, commuter and sunny-day recreational cyclists, we are enthusiastic about our brands, our products and our service to the industry.
We are seeking to hire a CANNONDALE PRODUCT EXPERT to join our growing team !
As the Cannondale Product Manager you will be setting the Australian brand direction, whilst acutely understanding the global strategic brand direction. You will be working collaboratively with our Market Developers, Retail Partners and Riders to support the product portfolio, distribution and marketing strategies.
How you’ll make a difference
- Be awesome!
- Acutely understand and work to set the strategic brand direction
- Develop and Manage range reviews
- Build out a financial plan to deliver on our mutually aligned corporate sales, margin and inventory goals
- Communicate the brand vision and goals to the Marketing Team, to assist with the development of the Go-To-Market strategy
- Manage inventory purchasing and the delivery cycle.
- Review inline, excess and obsolete inventory velocity on a monthly basis to ensure sales plans/initiatives are in place to maximise sell-through
- Deliver localised competitor reports
- Be involved in Strategic Sales and Marketing team planning sessions, providing continuous advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each GTM launch
- Work with our Field Market Developers to achieve brand excellence
- Offer technical and warranty advice where required
- Communicate localised strategic brand direction, product needs and marketing strategies to the brand partners on a quarterly basis
- Create SKU’s/product profiles
- Maintain Purchase Orders and accuracy of this data
What you need to win
- 2+ years as a Product Manager
- Preferable experience in the Bicycle Industry
- Knowledge of common customer marketing analytics including customer segmentation, offer optimisation, propensity modeling
- Strong time management skills and project management skills
- Excellent communication and professional skills with the ability to present to large audiences
- Strong analytical understanding and ability to work with large data sets
- Background in a product development discipline & analytics
- The willingness to be ‘in market’ 25% of your working hours
- The ability to travel Nationally and Internationally (to attend International trade shows)
Be a strong influencer, in a passionate, driven team with a strong family heritage. You will gain long term career prospects and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and incentives commemorate to your skill set. You will also benefit being in and amongst a strong bike culture, great staff discounts and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in applying, please send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.