We are looking for someone to assist our current team with phone calls and warranty service. In the customer service role you will work with our customers (bicycle shops) and assist them with ordering products, as well as help them through technical issues that they may be experiencing. Learn about our products and how they function. Attend training directly with the people producing the products that we sell to stay up to date on the latest tech and what’s to come.
Who we are
MAGURA was founded in Bad Urach, Germany in 1893, and began producing scooter and motorcycle controls. In 1986 MAGURA moved into the bicycle market by creating the first hydraulic brake for bicycles. Since then, MAGURA has continued to innovate and be a leader in the bicycle component market. Located in Lane Cove, MAGURA Australia was established in 2020 to bring factory service, support, and sales to the Australian and New Zealand market.
Qualifications & experience
- Have a working understanding of Bicycle mechanics and Bicycle maintenance
- Retail or customer service experience in the Bicycle industry
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service and take detailed messages
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Multitask, and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or hold an appropriate visa allowing full time work in Australia.
- Be fully vaccinated
Tasks & responsibilities
- Answering customer questions from both shops and end-users
- Processing of orders and discussing service requirements including an update of product and service information
- Assist customers with mechanical related issues
- Maintaining and creating new relationships with customers
- Assist with warehouse duties when requested
- Assist in routine stocktaking
- Assist with Warranty and Service work
- Represent MAGURA Australia at trade shows and events