PSI Cycling is proud to be the Australian distributor of world class and innovative bicycle and equipment brands including Cannondale, GT Bicycles, Mongoose, Schwinn, ABUS, Goodyear, Lezyne, Fox Racing and the entire SRAM family of products including SRAM, Zipp, Time, Quarq, RockShox, Avid and Truvativ.
Our PSI Cycling team has decades of industry experience between us and we are passionate about cycling. A mixture of ex-pros, local crit heroes, commuter and sunny-day recreational cyclists, we are enthusiastic about our brands, our products and our service to the industry.
We are looking for our next INSIDE MARKET DEVELOPER to join the team !
The Inside Market Developer is responsible for working at various levels within a company to ensure that it satisfies and excels its PSIC customers’ needs. You will perform at a high level of customer service and work in collaboration with accounts, warehouse and Field Sales Reps to assist with meeting MX, MTB and OBA category objectives and overall sales revenue targets.
Chase and challenge the boundaries in this Energetic and Influential sales and customer service role within the industry. What job allows you to live your passion of action sports with fast starts and long journeys and gives you opportunity to be apart of a growing dynamic team culture
To be successful you will have;
- Exceptional organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience and understanding of wholesale & retail sales (preferably in the sports action industry).
- Passionate about customer service, engagement and experience
- Is able to confidently negotiate and mediate with a positive attitude, creating win-win outcomes for customers
- Possess good people skills and have an outgoing, bubbly personality
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can build strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel, word, power point
- Able to work independently
- Passion for action sports and adventure
Be a part of a passionate, driven team with a strong family heritage. You will gain long term career prospects and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package (base plus commission) and incentives commemorate to your skill set. You will also benefit being in and amongst a strong bike culture, great staff discounts and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this position, please email; email@example.com with your resume and Cover Letter.