Mountain Biking Customer Service Representative
Who are we?
At FOX Factory Australia we are a subsidiary of FOX Factory (known as RIDEFOX) with an unrivalled collection of brands including Fox Suspension, Marzocchi Suspension, Raceface Components and Easton Cycling Components.
Operating out of Castle Hill NSW, FOX Factory Australia is the leading MTB Suspension brand Distributor in the Australian market with connections to all major Bicycle manufacturers and premier bike shops in the Australian market.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Brand Managers, the successful candidate’s range of duties will include:
- Customer service enquiries from bicycle shops across Australia;
- Internal sales order processing for email, telephone, website and B2B customer orders;
- Working as a partner with the FOX Brand managers, bike shop staff, interstate sales agents and B2C customers.
We are looking for the following qualities in the successful candidate:
- Strong communication skills, professional and friendly telephone manner;
- Ability and attitude to gain a deep technical knowledge of our range of brands;
- Robust system skills and prior experience with Microsoft Office products is a must;
- A passion for cycling and mountain biking;
- Sound time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
FOX Factory Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that is fun and inclusive. We promote a great work/life balance with opportunities to take advantage of the amazing mountain biking that Australia provides through event participation.
To apply for the position, please click here to send your resume and a cover letter to George Nisbet or apply via our Seek ad here.
At FOX Factory, one of our strongest values is to innovate continuously with a “never done” mindset, because good is never enough!