“We are always so impressed with the standard of service provided by Lug & Carrie. It is premium quality. Such friendly, helpful, dedicated staff, who give you their time, energy and expertise freely. Nothing is a problem, and they are always prepared to go above and beyond. We could not be happier with the service we receive we receive from Lug & Carrie, and recommend them unreservedly.” Morag – Coburg North, VIC
Friendly, helpful, dedicated and always prepared to go above and beyond – that’s the kind of experience Lug & Carrie is dedicated to providing through our unique business that offers really useful eBikes on a flexible and all-inclusive subscription.
Lug & Carrie started in Melbourne in January 2020, expanded to Sydney, and are currently planning on bringing the Lug & Carrie experience of exceptional customer service and amazing eBikes to Brisbane in Spring 2022. We’re therefore looking for someone who would thrive with the opportunity to lead our Brisbane operations, and in turn build a new community of Lug & Carrie enthusiasts.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of our Brisbane customer service experience – through getting new customers on bikes, managing bookings, scheduling, resourcing and providing direct support
- Providing excellent customer service online and over the phone – for the primary purpose of getting customers riding the right bike and supporting them once they’re riding
- Following the Lug & Carrie processes to meet team sales and campaign targets – including generating and presenting weekly sales and service reports
- Updating and maintaining the Lug & Carrie CRM and other systems in place to assist the customer service experience
- Contributing to operational and product development projects
We’d love to hear from you if you are a highly motivated and natural leader, who:
- has experience working in an operations or customer service role, with direct experience in the cycling industry highly desirable
- is very well organised and is able to prioritise multiple tasks and delegate effectively
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- has a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and provide effective leadership is comfortable picking up the tools and getting your hands a little dirty
The team at Lug & Carrie are passionate about what we do and are excited to welcome new people into the mix. We provide learning and development opportunities and a flexible work environment where you can thrive, all while riding a premium eBike!
Lug & Carrie values the diversity of the people we hire and the customers we serve. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.