“We are always so impressed with the standard of service provided by Lug & Carrie. It is premium quality. Such friendly, helpful, dedicated staff, who give you their time, energy and expertise freely. Nothing is a problem, and they are always prepared to go above and beyond. We could not be happier with the service we receive we receive from Lug & Carrie, and recommend them unreservedly.” Morag – Coburg North, VIC
Friendly, helpful, dedicated and always prepared to go above and beyond – that’s the kind of experience Lug & Carrie is dedicated to providing through our unique business that offers really useful eBikes on a flexible and all-inclusive subscription.
Lug & Carrie started in Melbourne in January 2020, expanded to Sydney, and are currently planning on bringing the Lug & Carrie experience of exceptional customer service and amazing eBikes to Canberra for a big Spring & Summer 2022. We’re therefore looking for someone who would thrive with the opportunity to lead our Canberra operations, and in turn build a new community of Lug & Carrie enthusiasts.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of our Canberra customer service experience – through getting new customers on bikes, managing bookings, scheduling, resourcing and providing direct support
- Providing excellent customer service online and over the phone – for the primary purpose of getting customers riding the right bike and supporting them once they’re riding
- Following the Lug & Carrie processes to meet team sales and campaign targets – including generating and presenting weekly sales and service reports
- Updating and maintaining the Lug & Carrie CRM and other systems in place to assist the customer service experience
- Contributing to operational and product development projects
We’d love to hear from you if you are a highly motivated and natural leader, who:
- has experience working in an operations or customer service role, with direct experience in the cycling industry highly desirable
- is very well organised and is able to prioritise multiple tasks and delegate effectively
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- has a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and provide effective leadership
- is comfortable picking up the tools and getting your hands a little dirty
The team at Lug & Carrie are passionate about what we do and are excited to welcome new people into the mix. We provide learning and development opportunities and a flexible work environment where you can thrive, all while riding a premium eBike!
Lug & Carrie values the diversity of the people we hire and the customers we serve. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.