“We are always so impressed with the standard of service provided by Lug & Carrie. It is premium quality. Such friendly, helpful, dedicated staff, who give you their time, energy and expertise freely. Nothing is a problem, and they are always prepared to go above and beyond. We could not be happier with the service we receive we receive from Lug & Carrie, and recommend them unreservedly.” Morag – Coburg North, VIC
Established in January 2020, this is the impact Lug & Carrie want to have on our customers and the cities they live in.
We currently offer really useful eBikes on a flexible subscription in Melbourne and Sydney and are growing quickly. As our customer base in Melbourne grows, we are dedicated to ensuring our amazing customer service experience is maintained. We’re currently looking for someone who would be a great leader for this delivery and thrive in the opportunity to grow and support our community of active L&C customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of our Melbourne customer service experience – through getting new customers on bikes, managing bookings, scheduling, resourcing and providing direct support
- Providing excellent customer service online and over the phone – for the primary purpose of getting customers riding the right bike and supporting them when Electric
- Following the Lug & Carrie processes to meet team sales and campaign targets – including generating and presenting weekly sales and service reports
- Updating and maintaining the Lug & Carrie CRM and other systems in place to assist the customer service experience
- Contributing to operational and product development projects
We’d love to hear from you if you are a highly motivated and natural leader, who:
- has experience working in an operations or customer service role, with direct experience in the cycling industry highly desirable
- is very well organised and is able to prioritise multiple tasks and delegate effectively
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- has a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and provide effective leadership
The team at Lug & Carrie are passionate about what we do and are excited to welcome new people into the mix. We provide learning and development opportunities and a flexible work environment where you can thrive, all while riding a premium eBike!
Lug & Carrie values the diversity of the people we hire and the customers we serve. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.