The Role: Senior marketing and communications advisor
Part-time Contract – Remote Working
Sydney or Melbourne based
Approx 25 – 30 hours per month
We are looking for a talented, digitally savvy marketing and communications professional to work on a key global cycling/mountain biking industry account. Your role will work closely with the client, helping Cadre to drive results and exciting projects in the fastest growing cycling and micro-mobility sector. You will need to be comfortable working in a collaborative remote team environment, working closely with account managers, producers and strategic leads. You will be passionate about your clients and will manage workflows internally to help deliver great work for them. You will lead in a number of key areas including:
- Contributing to the delivery of the marketing and communications strategy, assisting with implementation
- Developing project strategies
- Campaign planning and execution
- PR/media pitching and liaison
- Managing media partnerships and projects
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Client reporting
- Event/activation management and assistance
- Stakeholder engagement
The role is ideally placed for someone in Sydney or Melbourne, working remotely with our team across Australia and New Zealand. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a part time contract role, flexible to work around your lifestyle.
What skills you will need:
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience
- Strong regional and national media contacts and relationships
- Cycling industry and digital marketing experience highly advantageous
- Proven ability to execute marketing and communications planning, effective time management with exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to formulate work plans and reporting, prepare written materials, and articulate goals and action plans.
- Able to work across a range of digital tools and processes that are integral to our client outcomes.
- Able to quickly adapt to the political, social, business and media context in which our client operates
- Impeccable attention to detail, highly organised and able to self-motivate and work independently.
If you are passionate about riding bikes, communications and marketing and are looking for your next challenge, then please click here to send your CV and a cover letter to Nick Stevenson – firstname.lastname@example.org