Tune Cycles is looking for experienced Bicycle Mechanics to join the team as Owner Operator/Business Partners.
Primary service areas include: Northern Beaches, North Shore, Hills District & Inner West of Sydney.
- Take advantage of incredible demand for mobile service work due to COVID
- Start FAST with option to lease fully fitted out mobile workshop
- Minimal upfront investment required with turnover potential of $250k+ p.a.
- $0 license/franchise fees
- 100% systemised to ensure you can focus on your local riders
- Draw stock of Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo from our service centre & warehouse in Marrickville
- Be Your Own Boss – choose your hours of operation, parts carried and work done.
Prior workshop experience will equip you with the confidence and skills to work independently. Our team has been mobile since 2016 and with over 30 years of bicycle knowledge can share a wealth of experience with our Service Centre backing you on complicated jobs.
- Cert III Bike Mechanics
- Confident with Shimano eTube
- SRAM DSD Training
- Bosch Training
- Fox Suspension (for MTB Focused mechanics)
- Driver’s license & clean driving record essential
- A+ diagnostic abilities & product knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Great time management
- Digital native
About Tune Cycles:
Our vans are fitted out workshops on wheels, fully equipped with all tools and essential parts to complete the most complex services. We Specialise in professional bicycle service & repair at riders home or workplace. Servicing road, MTB and eBikes across Sydney.
To apply or for more information please visit: