About Good Cycles:
Good Cycles’ purpose is to provide employment opportunities for disadvantaged young people. We currently have three bike shops, with plans to open a further three in the next 12 months.
What you’ll do:
As the Good Cycles Retail Manager, you will be accountable for the performance of our main shop, based in the Melbourne CBD. In addition, you will help set the merchandise plan for all our shops and coordinate stock purchases, reporting, rostering and recruitment. Customers are our number one priority and you strive to provide them with an exceptional experience.
Our focus is very much on the cycling commuter and hence our product range is tailored for this segment. However, we are committed to growing the category, so our shops will also provide products and services for novice riders. As we all remember what it was like starting our journey as bike riders, we will take extra time to help newer riders to understand their needs.
Interested? Read on…
- You have worked in a retail environment, ideally in a bike shop
- You have a passion for people and love passing on your knowledge.
- You value all customer enquiries and seek to deliver an exceptional experience for every customer.
- You love helping solve customer problems
- You enjoy selling!
- You are well organised, a good planner and able to multitask
- Above all, you are passionate about riding bikes, the environmental, physical and mental health benefits they can provide and are eager to increase your knowledge to become a true expert.
To enquire or apply, click on the Show Contact Information button below.