Are you a Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter mindset?
Would you be passionate about leading new mobility/transport related initiatives and making our cities more liveable for everyone?
Are you interested in taking ideas all the way to market, learning from mistakes and then scaling them nationally?
Do you value flexibility, being able to work from home, in the field or at our office?
If this sounds like you, then please keep reading.
Riding bikes is fun, but changing how we get around our cities is really important. Lug & Carrie was established in January 2020 with a mission to provide sustainable and efficient forms of transport that are not only good for people but also the city they live in. We currently offer really useful bikes on a flexible subscription in Melbourne and Sydney and are growing quickly.
As our business expands we are on the search for a passionate Product Manager to join our team and be responsible for leading, developing and launching new Lug & Carrie propositions and geographies, from strategy to MVP to launch, with full control of product and launch.
In this role you will:
- work directly with the founders, driving a holistic approach with a clear strategy, identifying gaps and defining a clear proposition using market and company insights whilst leveraging the businesses existing operating advantages
- be the primary driver of the company’s vision, overseeing the roadmap of the product offering and bringing the customer proposition to life
- Lead the development and implementation of the product strategy, anticipate complex issues, challenges and opportunities and ensure integration with the business strategy
- Identify opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through bold thinking and innovation that makes our customers lives easier
- Spearhead investigation and analyses on the product and the product market to ensure the product aligns with customer needs and objectives
- Develop deep understanding of stakeholder needs and establish regular reporting on the outcomes and the development of the product stream to stakeholders
- Work with local teams such as sales, operations and marketing to drive demand for your product and become the most trusted provider in the segment.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- have extensive Product Management experience bringing new products to market
- can convert market insights into a solid business case and successfully take to market
- have experience with A/B testing, piloting and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- have created a supportive and honest team environment in which team members feel comfortable and are self-motivated
- have excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to build rapport and create great working relationships
The team at Lug & Carrie are passionate about what we do and are excited to welcome new people into the mix. You get to ride the most premium eBikes in the world, we provide learning and development opportunities and an environment where you can thrive. Lug & Carrie values the diversity of the people we hire and the customers we serve. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!