Only Workshop Mechanics with a minimum 3 years previous experience in a supervisory role will be considered.
Pay Negotiable according to experience.
Located in Concord West, NSW, Cycleworld has been supporting Sydney cyclists for over a decade and is currently looking for a Senior Workshop Mechanic to join our team.
We are building a new workshop and are looking for a skilled mechanic to support our growth.
This is a Full-Time position working on a rotating roster with at least 1 working day a fortnight on a weekend.
- Meeting and greeting all workshop customers, booking in and checking out repair work.
- Servicing and repairs of all levels and types of bicycles.
- Prompt and correct assembly of all levels and types of bicycles.
- “On the spot” repair work for customer walk-ins.
- Prompt response to telephone sales enquiries.
- Retail Merchandising and stock control for Workshop products.
- Liaising with sales representatives.
- Management of warranties.
- Insurance Quotes.
As a motivated and dynamic individual, you will be responsible for maintaining the daily operations of our workshop. Being the primary point of contact for our workshop you will have ample energy and enthusiasm for our customers, services and products.
You will be responsible for replenishing workshop stock, liaising with sales representatives and attending trade shows related to your job role.
In return for your loyalty and driven determination to succeed we will offer you an exciting and challenging career within our growing business as well as generous employee discounts.
Successful candidates must:
- Have 3 years minimum previous experience in a senior workshop role within the bicycle industry.
- Be capable of repairing and servicing all levels and types of bicycles.
- Be capable of the quick and proper assembly of all levels and types of bicycles.
- Have previous experience in workshop stock control.
- The ability to liaise with sales representatives.
- Have advanced customer service skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional work ethic and productivity.
- Have competent computer skills.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- A “can do” and team attitude.
- Thrive on accountability and responsibility.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Quickly learn current processes, help improve existing processes and create new ones.
- Flexible availability regarding working hours and the ability to occasionally work extended hours when required.
Click on the “Show Contact Information” button below to enquire or apply.