WHY WORK AT 99 BIKES?
99 Bikes is Australia’s largest bicycle retailer. We have 50+ locations across Australia and over 800 people in our awesome team. Our Vision is to be the World’s Most Approachable Bike Shops. Being a part of a rapidly growing and successful business offers unique role diversity, opportunities for progression and making a big difference. We are searching for Future Leaders, Sales Consultants and Mechanics.
- You don’t need to know everything about bikes
- We offer amazing training programs
- Certificate 3 in Business, Cytech Levels Technician Training
- Great staff benefits
- Funded qualifications, $1000 personal development allowance each year, overseas rewards, staff prices, social events and get paid to ride to work! We support flexible working arrangements
- We promote from within
- Join our Leadership Academy with 7 structured programs to nurture you through your career
- We believe purpose drives profit
- Enriching mind, body, earth or soul with the freedom of riding. We partner with our ‘Earning To Give’ charities and lead numerous environmental focuses.
- Work with motivated individuals
- We are excited by teamwork, ownership and autonomy. We take our business seriously, but not ourselves. Work is fun and we excel in our roles.
- Strength in diversity
- We hire and promote the right individuals and value a culture that is safe and enjoyable for all walks of life regardless of age, culture, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or background.
We are searching for Future Leaders, Sales Consultants and Mechanics.
Keen to work with us? Apply now!