Accounts Receivable Specialist at Fox Factory Australia
What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits such as employee discounts. But more importantly, it’s a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
This position will take charge of customer relationships to minimize risk and maximize collections while remaining focused on customer service. Maintenance of customer accounts & managing collections are essential to this role.
- Evaluating customer credit worthiness, suggesting appropriate trading terms and credit limits
- Posting and recording cash receipts, electronic transfers and credit card payments in AP21 ERP for external customers, staff and related parties
- Recording bank transactions related to customer payments, proposing adjusting journal entries and corrections
- Maintaining customer accounts with the correct application of debits, credits, invoices and payments, recognizing and resolving issues and maintaining current status
- Reviewing and processing invoices, AR adjustments, RMA and non-RMA returns and price corrections
- Managing collections including working with customers and customer service to develop alternative payment models and resolve disputed items
- Collections and follow up on overdue accounts, engaging internal teams and external sales reps in discussion and escalating items of concern
- Analyzing and reporting on Receivables Aging, and providing action items and following them through to completion
- Working with credit reporting and collections agencies to share information and pursue accounts
- Accounts receivable trial balance maintenance, reconciliations to the General Ledger
- Preparation of weekly Past Due Collections Report
- Other accounting and reporting related to Sales tracking, Receivables metrics and KPIs
- Posting and recording of the e-comm merchant facilities
- Distribution of reports to Sales Agents.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Sound professional judgement and an understanding of human behaviour
- Intermediate skills in Excel and the MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to communicate with people
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify patterns, related items and similar situations
- Excellent reconciliation skills – ability to match debits and credits, identify anomalies and identify path to resolution
- Self-starter who isn’t looking to be told what to do, but who knows when to ask questions and raise concerns
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees’ development.
- 3 years of experience in credit and collections including setting or recommending credit limits, executing holds and releases
- Experience working with ERP systems and intercompany transactions
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office Environment