Trooper Lu’s Bicycles opened in Liverpool last October, within the same premises as the successful Trooper Lu’s Garage motorcycle business, and has quickly grown into a thriving business with a large range of bikes and accessories.
We now need experienced and driven staff who can help us to take our workshop and retail spaces to the next level and who are excited by the idea of being central to the growth of a family business.
We place a strong emphasis on supporting and training our staff, which has led to a loyal and cohesive team. Please read further about Trooper Lu’s Bicycles and our search for great staff here.
Ideally we are seeking a strong all-rounder who, working full time, can assist with mechanical repairs, procurement, sales/retail and the overall evolution of the bike space. You will fit in and support our great team and, likewise, they will support you.
Duties and requirements:
• Sound knowledge of P&A and strong communication skills: selling parts and bikes
• Well-organised with an eye for detail: inventory assistance with ordering
• Strong customer service skills: respond to calls and emails, build customer relationships and ensure customers return
• Autonomy and persistence: ability to follow up
• A passion for bicycles and/or cycling: contribute to the Trooper Lu vibes
• Willingness to learn and grow: embrace increasing responsibility and utilise initiative
• Flexibility: ability to work with motorcycles as well (when required)
• Dedication: work on Saturdays
In return for investing your positive energy and can-do attitude, we will provide you with:
• A highly competitive salary in a speculative range of between $50K to $70K (open to discussion pending skills and experience)
• Ongoing training and development
• The resources, space and tools to perform your job to your very best
• A safe, clean and well-organised workshop
• A friendly, family-orientated, supportive and tightknit crew to enjoy your workday with
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume and tell us why you would like the role and why you would be a good fit, to email@example.com
For further information call (02) 9602 3773 and ask for Justin.