– Sponsored Content –
- Serfas has been represented in Australia for 22 years and counting by TMO Sports, which along with sister company Velo Vita, has long been one of most reliable and highly regarded wholesale partners for dealers throughout Australia.
- Serfas offers outstanding value for money for both dealers and consumers. This goes far beyond the sometimes deceptively simple comparison of ‘dollars per lumen’, even though Serfas scores excellent results against this measure. For example the Serfas True Series offers the highest lumen output and best-in-class price points, while their ‘To-Be-Seen’ lights use even more efficient LEDs and high-quality optical lenses to increase and maximize brightness and clarity.
It’s also known as a brand that gives dealers strong support with less online discounting pricing pressure.
- Tried and tested models. Whilst Serfas is never complacent in developing new products with the latest technology and design features, they do this in a considered manner so that you’re never taking the chance on an entire new range in any one year. Serfas knows that the last thing you need taking up your precious time and eroding margins is high warranty rates.
- On the rare occasion that there is a faulty product, TMO gives Serfas full warranty backing that you can build a solid business upon. They start with a simple, no hassle warranty procedure and give two years on all lights and 12 months on batteries.
- In return for a reasonable commitment to support the range, you can take advantage of up to 15% discount off regular wholesale prices through TMO’s dealer programs.
- Two new models just launched and available soon, the Vulcan 130 and 350 lumen tail lights are Serfas’ brightest tail lights yet. Here are some of the features:
- Enhanced side visibility design for greater safety in traffic.
- Five operating modes, two solid and three flash.
- Up to 350 lumens, depending upon mode
- USB C rechargeable
- Unique fin lens design provides enhanced long distance visibility while creating generous 180 degree attention-grabbing side illumination
- Three super bright CREE® LEDs
- Charge indicator
- Auto Safe mode which extends runtime an additional 45 minutes
- Up to 20 hours runtime
- Aero seatpost compatible bracket
Also check out the range of E-Lume lights and with a variety of combo packs for great value.